[Linux-exynos] Kernel for Snow XE303C12 board?

Michal Suchanek hramrach at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 16:58:48 CET 2015

Hello,

I am trying to boot mainline kernel on the Snow board.

I built mainline u-boot and it is loaded by the RO u-boot.

I checked out Linus master, built exynos_defconfig and copied the
zImage and snow dtb to a partition on the emmc together with a boot
script that loads them.

The kernel loads and I get a black screen. There are no logs created
on the root so init does not run.

Is there something special required in the boot script?

Maybe I should also include a pause so I can check the dtb actually
loaded and there is no typo.

Is the exynos_defconfig supposed to work or does it enable broken/not
enable required options?

Is Linus master supposed to work or do I need some extra patches?

Thanks

Michal